Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Hey everyone... just wondering what type of housing you use for your pigs?

You can vote up to 2 times so If you use two of the above you can choose them both :)

Thanks everyone!

(I have a C+C cage and a hutch)

i use an indoor cage and a big outdoor run for the summer months :)

can i vote even though i dont have piggies cos i would have them in a c&c cage but i havent got them yet :(

Not able to vote as I use indoor cages during the winter. Hutch inside a shed while waiting for the better weather. Hutch outdoors then a run for daytime play.

I use a cage for jessie now but want to make a C+C cage when i have more money :)

i have two hutches, one is in my utility room and has an upstairs and a down stairs, i also leave the door open so they can come out and run around. I will be moving this outside when the nights are warmer. I have also got a hutch with an attacherd run in the garden, which is their day time hutch when the weather is warm enough.

I voted other, cause Duke is an indoor piggie with a home made cage with solid sides, he was a real jumper when he was little so the C+C were never going to be any good for him

i thought you could put a lid on a c&c cage

you can sort of... if you make the lid out of grids... not sure how to do it though... Wilson nearly jumped out of his cage trying to get to cindy last night ;D but he couldnt get out... but when he reaches up he can touch the verytop of the grids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back