What Time Do You Get Your Piggies Up In The Morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura0709

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering what time in the morning others doing their morning routine, especially outside uncovering hutches etc? Do you do it at a set time every day, or according to your own routine whether up early for work/weekend?

We have indoor piggies so feed when up at 7am on a weekday, on a weekend around 8:30am so they are normally a little wild as the bellies are slightly more empty :)

The question should be what time do they wake ME up? :))

If I go to the kitchen for a drink or dare go to the loo anything from 5am, they turn on the "we're famished!" routine! :))

I usually get them up around 8/8.30am, but had to go out early the last few days and did it at 6.30am, and they looked at me like - what on earth do you think you are you doing :roll:

The question should be what time do they wake ME up? :))

If I go to the kitchen for a drink or dare go to the loo anything from 5am, they turn on the "we're famished!" routine! :))

Same here :) Now we've moved from the flat we lived in when we got the girls to a proper house they basically have their own room, and if anyone so much as breathes outside it, or if they can hear movement that sounds like a bag rustling from anywhere in the house, we get the full "Hey! Hey! We've not been fed in forever! Hey!" routine; last night we had friends round for our weekly Pathfinder game and the little rascals managed to convince 3 separate people they really desperately needed some more hay right now or they would staaaaarve.

In terms of normal routine, though? I get up between 07.30 and 08.00, and give them hay before I leave for work.

8am everyday I come out and open curtains next to them. They know their routine now so they pretty much waiting for me to come round the corner and start wheeking for brekky. I usually get their veggie box out to warm their veg up a bit which does not go down well (they live in the dining room in the same room as the kitchen pretty much) This morning though one of the little she devils decided she wanted brekky right NOW and literally started shrieking, scared me half to death it was so loud. They still had hay.

Mine get fed at 0430hrs when I'm on early duty, MrsHogg feeds them at 0600hrs when I'm on lates/nights and rest days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back