What The Heck Where They Thinking..horrible

there was a report near me, 2 piggies dumped in the woods IN THEIR CAGE :cen:. There are plenty of rescues in this area, why dump them in a cage where the only option is starvation or dehydration?

Fortunately these little piggies were found in time and went to a vet then a rescue, where they were treated for lice and mite infestation and eye infection. They are now very timid but healthy again.

I hate how irresponsible people are and even worse, those that are simply cruel.

People never cease to disappoint us with their casual and callous treatment of guinea pigs and other animals :hb:

I really don't know why people can't submit unwanted animals to a rescue. Plenty of rescues don't charge for an admission and if there are no rescues then the least they could do is place a free to good home add online. 2nd option is not perfect but better than being dumped in the wilderness or a public toilet!

It's disgraceful the attitude of some people. Animals are living creatures with feelings! How would the people that dumped them like to be left in the wilderness to fend for themselves:rant::rant:

why do people do this its disgraceful in uk we have lots of centres and even families who would love and cherish such a pet who just cant afford to buy and set them up feeding them can be so much cheaper than the initial setting up so evil so cruel makes me feel shame of being human :crazy::rant::hb::soz::soz::soz: I actually bought mine as rescues all 4 cause I know what people are like I felt so sorry for them the 2 u see in the pic came from pets at home rescue partner hula they had been there 2 months

pets at home had about 20-30 baby pigs in there store which sell out every week yet rescue pets sit there hence I never buy babies always the poor animals including every dog ive ever had even my leopard gecko all rescue pets I believe in giving those who are already here a chance as lots of people will buy pups kittens etc shameful world really is and the thought that many years ago they used to eat piggy's

How can people be so cruel, makes me sick just thinking about how some animals are made to live. I used to work for the Magistrates Court in Brisbane and it's scary the amount of these animal cruelty matters that went through court and the owners would just get a fine and banned from having another animal for a year. It just doesn't seem enough. A year (or a lifetime) living in the same conditions they let their animal live in seems almost adequate.

Back