What should I do?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophie1307

As I said on a different post, we are going to be moving early next year hopefully. So we have to take all the hutches apart in the shed, take the shed apart and take it to the new house. We will do the shed last to prevent stress for the pigs.
We won't be able to get the shed set up straight away and put the hutches in as it's job for more than two people and will take a long time.
What should I do with the piggies while we get everything else sorted out? Should I try and find someone to look after them for a couple of days while we get sorted? :-\

Would you be able to make up some C&C cages/pens for them?. :) if you have a spare room?. as dont think it would cost to much O0

Why not try and find someone that does holiday boarding whilst you are getting set up. Otherwise nearer the time ask someone on here if they can house them for you on a short term basis. :)

If I lived closer I would have had them for you you may not have got them back tho lol :) the c&c sounds like a good idea or maybe some indoor cages if you could borrow them or get some off freecycle ?

I would ask someone to look after them for you whilst you sort out hutches and shed less stress on the pigs i think :)

Lol Dazie! Thing is, i'd have to buy a lot of grids cos I have thirteen pigs. If it was just two or three it wouldn't be a problem.
I think we will probably find somewhere to look after them while we move. Thanks everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back