What pellets do you feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What pellets do you guys feed your piggies? I'm not sure what to buy, thinking about Burgess Supa Guinea Excel.. not sure though. UK people, help please ;) Anyone else feel free to say what you feed though.

(I would like to get Oxbow, but we have yet to find a place who supplies it here, and shipping is high..)

Mine absolutely love the Wagg Optimum Pellets, I get mine from Asda :)

They're £3.98 for a 2.5kg bag :) which last my 2 about 3 weeks

bev said:
They're £3.98 for a 2.5kg bag :) which last my 2 about 3 weeks

Thanks, I suggested it to my parents earlier.. they've been shopping this afternoon (I'm at my nannan and grandads) so hopefully they picked something up.. but even if they did, I wont know for another 9 days. :P £3.98 is pretty affordable if it lasts 3 weeks too :)
Thanks.

If you like I can send you some so as when you get your piggies you can try them with it to see if they like it :)

bev said:
If you like I can send you some so as when you get your piggies you can try them with it to see if they like it :)

Ooh, I've PMed you. Well, I will have by the time you read this :P ;D

Vitakraft Vita Special Guinea Pig - mine love it!

It comes in 600g boxes, which cost 2.59

there is junior for babies, regular for any piggy, and senior for the really old ones. The regular ones that I feed at the moment are quite chunky, the junior ones are tiny balls that are exactly one mouth full for a piggy - so they are ideal treats to give them out of your hand :-)

25844_b_1.jpg

Can send little foodsamples out aswell if youre interested.

A small number of ours have oxbow cavy cuisine, the majority have wagg optimum pellets, they all do really well on them and have lovely shiney coats 8)

theres some good stuff in at P@ H which i might go get,its only £10.99 a bag, £2 cheaper than what we normally pay

sgprescue said:
A small number of ours have oxbow cavy cuisine, the majority have wagg optimum pellets, they all do really well on them and have lovely shiney coats 8)
I put all mine on to Wagg optimum after recomendation from Cheryl and they absolutely lap them up ;D

well i was considering going back to using the PAH pellets they dont seem to waste them as much

sgprescue said:

Mine are also on oxbow cavy cuisine. I order it from the hay experts (along with lots of different hays!).

Wagg Optimum from Asda, they all love it and there's no waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back