What is best?

• Thread starter Thread starter nicky
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicky

I have always had my pigs in a hutch, its got two levels but I see that some people use indoor plastic cages, what is best or is it really preferance by owners?
Nicky xx

Well it depends on preferance by owners and also where the guineas live.. if they are outside, then of course they can't have a wire cage with a plastic base...my piggies are indoors so they live in a C&C cage so I can change it whenever I want..

Cages have always been my preference as they are easy to clean, you can see the piggies better when they come out and look nicer indoors(not an eye sore)...

But a hutch can be used indoor and out...and i think must be a bit more private for your piggie...oh and cages are more expensive...

C&C is most peoples preference I think, you can easily change the size, customise it and its relatively cheap if you can find it.... but you havent mentioned that so maybe you've discounted it?

We have indoor cages atm but am making some hutches so we can stack and make more space, but if you've only got a couple of piggies, that doesnt really matter i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back