What does everyone think of this?

• Thread starter Thread starter smiler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good if you want one of them i should think. You can ask for a price when you are speaking to them obvously.

That looks great :)
I would ask the price and measurements :)
I'm sure the piggies would love it :smitten:

They sell those in P@H for £130 or £140 if that helps :) On ebay you can get a 4ft triple for £80 with £25 for postage and the come ready made.

They are made to order, so you say what you want :)

Ebay seller pads4petsuk is the one who will deliver a triple breeder hutch price of it is £80 with a deliverly charge of £25 the hutch comes fully asembled I have my beady eye on these they are fantastic O0

Thats fantastic pumpkin! I will check that out right now! :D :D :smitten:

☼smiler☼ said:
Thats fantastic pumpkin! I will check that out right now! :D :D :smitten:
Hunny if they have none on ebay just email them they are lovely ;) They sell lots of different hutches just tell them what you want ;) there was another seller that sold the same ones I have not got them in my watch anymore I deleted it by mistake.

wow some of these hutches are MAD! They look nicer than my house! ;D ;D :o

I think i might get a couple for the shed, we cleared it out, got heating and light panneling (i think thats what its called) but then it got cold so we brought indoor cages instead of hutches....I would like all my girlies to be together cos they all love eachother so one of those big hutches in the shed would be luuurvly! :smitten: O0

I just knew you would love them :) They make some very nice ones The triple can be made as three seperate hutches stacked or with ramps. They are 4ft perfect size for guinea pigs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back