what do yous think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one the same without the base as a run its big enough for two piggies. But as an indoor cage it would be very hard to find a place to put it due to its shape :)

I agree with pumpkinpiggie :) It is an awkward shape and would take up unecessary room.

yeah i know what you mean about the shape :-\ i didnt actually think about that lol does anyone know of any good spacious cages/pens that i could use for Joey? i want something quite big so i can spoil him rotten with toys and stuff ;D i really want to get him a friend as well but my neighbours are complaining about the amount of animals i have (which isnt really a lot) 2 cats, 5 rabbits and 2 Guinea Pigs :P

Quavers said:
yeah i know what you mean about the shape :-\ i didnt actually think about that lol does anyone know of any good spacious cages/pens that i could use for Joey? i want something quite big so i can spoil him rotten with toys and stuff ;D i really want to get him a friend as well but my neighbours are complaining about the amount of animals i have (which isnt really a lot) 2 cats, 5 rabbits and 2 Guinea Pigs :P
Hmm. Nice neighbours :tickedoff: :tickedoff: If you had 20 horses and 20 dogs as well i could understand it. I mean, its not like buns and guins cause much disturbance do they chuh 98)
I saw those runs too, they look great. Have a look in the for sale bit on here, i got a great indoor cage at a really good price this week :D

i never thought about building my own C&C cage 98) thanks for that link ;D I'm reading into it all now and will hopefully buy in some supplies i want to build a massive one! ;D I'm also hopefully (if all goes to plan) will be adopting a baby piggie from a rescue ;D I'm just waiting for the piggies to be born lol fingers crossed ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back