What do you think of this cage - seems a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya
Just thought I'd share this with you all. My 2 girls are outside in a hutch for the summer and are loving it, but for colder weather they will be indoors with me. I was browsing and found a bargain on an indoor cage at:
http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Rabbit_Indoor_Cages.html
I couldn't resist and bought it. ;)
Hoping I've made the right decision though - I was originally going for a Nero 4, but this is a little bigger, and although its not got accessories, I still have all Nero 3 bottles/hayrack that I thought would make it ok.
Is should be ok for 2 guinea's shouldn't it?
:o

blimey I'll be getting one of those i think ;D

Lets hope it looks as good as it seems eh? ;D thought it might be helpful to a few people on the lookout for a good deal..
x

let us knwo how it is when received as was looking at a nero 4 myself, but even with delivery charges that economy 120 would make much more sense, as i already have bottles etc from the buns!

i have to admit i like the looks of the bunny 55 aswell lol, but dont know if the base comes iwth it!

won't be long now, had an email to say its been despatched. OH prob not thrilled, I always arrange for these things to be sent to him at work!

Re: What do you think of this cage - seems a bargain! Feedback/Nero 4 help?

Verdict... - Undecided actually! :o
Have unpacked it, and the cage part came flatpacked but didn't take long to unfold and clip together. Not as smart a finish as the Nero 4, but looks ok for the money.My main quibble is the size - I have emailed the company as the width listed as 73cm comes out as 63! It may not seem much to them, but I think it makes it about the same size as a Nero 4? If you measure the actual running round space, it just comes in under the 4ft by 2ft guideline (albeit by a couple of cm). I wonder - if there are any Nero 4 owners out there - what is the actual floor space dimensions of those cages? Its always a bit sneaky I think to measure the widest bit which the guineas don't actually run around in!
Can't decide whether to keep it now or not, but if the same size as a nero 4 then I guess I may as well! anyone out there who can help?
:-\

we are down hersham way start of june visiting the inlaws, so i think i will go into teh store and see what cage sthey have, so i can eb sure of sizes fro myself, before making a final decision, as there are a few other cages i'm toying between too, including teh rabbit 140 on zooplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back