what do i do?

• Thread starter Thread starter cavy love
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavy love

hi
i've been trying to introduce my bertie to pansy, and it hasn't worked out, now i'm not sure what to do.
should i keep them both on their own? that doesn't seem fair. do i get pansy a friend, because she's not the one being aggresive? but what happens if that doesn't work out? then i'll have 3 on their own arghhh...
i didn't mean any of this to happen, i first got 2 piggies from p@h, 1 was pregnant, we had to separate the other (pansy) when the babies came, as peony was getting protective, now peony (the mother) won't let pansy back with her and her little sow, we had to remove her little boar (bertie) otherwise you know what would happen, and we hoped that when bertie got neutered he would make friends with pansy, and we'd have 2 lots of 2 piggies. what do i do? bertie has always wanted to be dominant and liked being on his own, cos he was always the top pig, but i really feel for pansy, she is a really sociable pig, i would like to get her a friend, a little baby sow, i thought, but i'm worried that that wouldn't work out and that i'd have 3 on their own, which i don't think i could cope with. i suppose if she didn't get on with pansy, we could try her with bertie as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back