• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Well done Cozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing left of the abscess. Well done, darling :smitten:

Precious little man, you're soooo clever :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Now you wont have your fingers being bitten anymore ;D ;D

Do I need to take him to Roger on Friday? There's nothing to see. Should be Ok, shouldn't it?

Lucinda said:
Do I need to take him to Roger on Friday? There's nothing to see. Should be Ok, shouldn't it?

If there's nothing there then I don't see the point. But it's up to you hun :)

I won't take Cozzie then. No point in getting him stressed or in taking up an appointment. Knowing Roger, he wouldn't charge for looking at Cozzie :)

Lucinda said:
I won't take Cozzie then. No point in getting him stressed or in taking up an appointment. Knowing Roger, he wouldn't charge for looking at Cozzie :)

Awwwwww, Roger's too good!

He's lovely. You can see a pigture of him on his website I think :)

I will miss him sooo much. He is the best thing in Bath at the moment :(

YAY! Go Cozzie :D

How many miles is it from Bath to Cornwall anyway?

About 200 miles I think. Before I leave I will get everyone MOT-ed, Ivomecced if necessary etc. I intend to stay in touch with Roger, Anna and the nurses anyway and if anyone was really poorly I would consider bringing them up. :)

Lucinda said:
About 200 miles I think. Before I leave I will get everyone MOT-ed, Ivomecced if necessary etc. I intend to stay in touch with Roger, Anna and the nurses anyway and if anyone was really poorly I would consider bringing them up. :)

Oh yeah, never lose him, hun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back