Welcome Tania (tani)

flowerfairy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tani was given to me by a friend as her cage mate died 18 months ago. She is living alongside my trio and has settled in very quickly.

She happily ate grass beside her house while I shook out her pillow and hoovered away any stray poos ready for her to go back in.

She spent the first couple of days in her wooden house and I would just see a nose

2j1slg0.jpg

She got brave enough to really relax

281808j.jpg

and was soon jumping into her hay tray

2czpnhy.jpg

Oh she’s very pretty. I’m glad she’s settling in well. Look forward to seeing more photos of her.

Thanks everyone. What a joy she is to have around. I just hope that she and Jingle will get along if I soma full herd bonding ... Tani is quite confident. May be different once she is with other guinea pigs ofcourse.

Going to wait a week or so to let the new youngsters and Tani get used to living here.

Just been re-reading the bonding threads. They are fascinating. I am really looking forward to gining it a try.

Welcome beautiful Tani :drool: to the most amazing forever home ever!

Aww Peanut the face twin!

Sport billy I always give her grass when she whistles as I just cannot resist her! She is so cute and so full of life.

Tani has been jumping into her corner hay tray today and is still very keen on little gem lettuce leaves. She has an amazing appitite, but then dont they all?!

Back