• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

rubberduckytoy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
A couple days ago I noticed my baby Ramen’s eye was looking weird and I looked all over the internet to try and find out what’s wrong with her but never found anything. :td:

Her behavior hasn’t changed much and she still takes care of herself like before, but she hates it when I try to touch that eye in particular.
977226-F4-0-EFB-4-CC4-BDC2-35-F90-C747-A87.jpg

Should I be worried or will it go away on its own?

Hello rubberduckytoy I would take Ramen to a vet. Eye problems are very serious and only a vet can diagnose this.
Guinea pigs are excellent at hiding pain and symptoms so altho Ramen is behaving normally you MUST get a vet appointment asap as an emergency. Good luck

Hello rubberduckytoy I would take Ramen to a vet. Eye problems are very serious and only a vet can diagnose this.
Guinea pigs are excellent at hiding pain and symptoms so altho Ramen is behaving normally you MUST get a vet appointment asap as an emergency. Good luck
I’ll try to take her as soon as I can, I’m very worried it might be pink eye now because she has some discharge around her eyes and she’s shaking a bit.

Good idea take Ramen to a vet asap
Let us know how she gets on
Good luck and hoping the vet can get her sorted !

I agree with @Roselina .
Eyes are classed as emergencies and should be seen by a vet as soon as possible.
We can’t diagnose for you.
Hope it’s nothing serious and is easily treated.
Please keep us updated.

Welcome to the forum

Back