• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weight question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight can vary, to be honest they seem a bit on the lighter side to me. My 13 week old Rex Pudsey is 575g and his cage mate Eccles who is a Crested 10 week old is 450g.

I'm sure they will pile on the weight now they are in your care. I have found with all my pigs (except with my girls who were well cared for before hand) that they were slightly under, it's nothing to worry about, just weigh weekly and see how they go. :)

weight can vary indeed! my 12 week old archie weighs more than my 1 year old meeka!

those weights sound fine for their age, some piggies pile on the pounds as they get older, my morgan used to be thin then she gained her booty ;D

Just be careful with the treats and seed bars, nothing really in them that they need. I would provide fruit as a treat, mine love Melon and apple. O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back