• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weight loss/Gain

• Thread starter Thread starter goldilocks
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldilocks

Hi I have four pigs Winter, Fudge, Poppy and Rosis the last two pigs are sisters but here are the weights

1 Aug 6 Sept (Today)

Winter (2yrs 41 wks) 1 kg 200g 1 kg 100g

Fudge (21 weeks) 800g 900g

Poppy (13 weeks) 600g 680g

Rosie (13 weeks) 550g 700g

Hi I didnt put this on the weigh in thread as I was worried that the two babies arent putting on enough weight and Winter is losing weight? Am I not feeding them enough veg they have pellets and unlimited hay and get veg twice a day any suggestions?

thanks

Hi Karen,

The weights sound fine to me I've just put my weights up on the food board for this week. Cuzzy is a similar age to your babes he is 525g, highly active, always whizzing about I thought should I give him more? I just don't know? I mean if I give him more will he just whizz around faster!

Fluctuations in weight are ok, Sunshine did loose an oz last week but gained this week, for 2/3oz go on alert anymore then contact the vet.

Louise
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back