• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weepy eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One of my ladies has a weepy eye. Its only one eye and it is more crusty around the fur than weepy.
I have bathed it with salt water (weak solution) and i can't see anything in there. What could it be?

A check up at the vets would be good.

I don't know what it could be, could you get a picture of it? That would help alot more :)
Is she eating and drinking ok?

Yes she is eating etc. I cant get a pick at the moment but i'll try to describe it...
It looks like dandruff around the eye when it dries. I detached a piece of dried gunk that was very hard...
Vets for us then tomorrow!

Sorry i've been so busy for the last few days. I bathed her eye that night again and it was clear by the morning. I'm not sure what it was, maybe she got something in it?

I'm off to the vet this weekend anyway so i'm going ti tkae the ladies along for a check up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back