Weenie & Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some pics i took yesterday, badger is the black, white and brown one and weenie is the lemon agouti and cream.

28th028.jpg

28th027.jpg

28th025.jpg

28th021.jpg

28th017.jpg

28th018.jpg

28th024.jpg

And Bertie wanted his pic included -
28th029.jpg

Badger is lovely! I love the piggie nose/lips photo! Very, very cute! Weenie has such a gorgeous face and Bertie is very handsome!

Lovely, lovely piggies! :smitten:

I'm sorry, I had to come back and admire Badger again, he really is gorgeous!

Really great photos by the way, all I ever seem to get are out of focus bums and frames of half-pigs as they escape my camera lens!

Thanks, I was lucky that day badger is usually the hardest one to get a pic of as she is always running round.

:o Oh my goodness! MORTIFIED! :o

I'm so sorry, I thought Badger was a boy... oh dear! :-\

*Ahem!* Badger is absolutely beautiful, pimm, I am green with envy! She really is gorgeous! ;D

CobwebandPigpig said:
:o Oh my goodness! MORTIFIED! :o

I'm so sorry, I thought Badger was a boy... oh dear! :-\

*Ahem!* Badger is absolutely beautiful, pimm, I am green with envy! She really is gorgeous! ;D

Thats ok, she is very boyish - We picked her a nice girlie name to start with but she quickly outgrew that...shes a tomboy and can be devilish sometimes so we just ended up calling her badger as a nickname and eventually it stuck.

Same with weenie she had a pretty girlie name but she was soo small when we got her we nicknamed her weenie and that also stuck - But shes massive now.

They are a funny pair, they only like each other - when put with/shown any other pigs they are both nasty towards the new one..they seem to only like each other which is fine, they get on the best out of all my guineas

OMG they are soooo cute! soo gorgeous! *drools* :) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
wow! you take a really good picture too, pimm. :)

Awww what cute piggies! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Loving those piggie lips :-* :-*

They are lovely pics :smitten: I have a lemon Agouti too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back