We Got Our Boys Yesterday:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_uk

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello all.just wanted to tell you that we got our boys yesterday afternoon. They are a pair of cute boys. Very unsure at the moment as hiding as much as they can but that's due to their history .we are letting them settle at the moment and just offering some food and gentle talk. Very much looking forward to getting to know them and making them feel at home:)

Exciting times here is a link to our video tutorial on how to take the stress out of picking up piggies

The rest of the videos are located at https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/videos/ Hope they will prove useful to newer piggy slaves.

Congrats again! Any idea on names?

Thank you for the links. We adopted them as chip and dale. They are dad and son and the going one is under 1 other one bit older. Do u think they would know their names?I kinda like them anyways:)

Thank you for the links. We adopted them as chip and dale. They are dad and son and the going one is under 1 other one bit older. Do u think they would know their names?I kinda like them anyways:)

No, I doubt it. Piggie tend to respond more to tone of voice or melody of a phrase I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back