We Can Hear You Coming - Hurry Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww. They are really cute. It looks like you have a ferplast type cage. How do you keep the fleece in the corners of the cage and stop the piggys burrowing? Also what do you put under your fleece?

Aww. They are really cute. It looks like you have a ferplast type cage. How do you keep the fleece in the corners of the cage and stop the piggys burrowing? Also what do you put under your fleece?
Yes it is ferplast cage with fleece. The fleece is a fleece blanket/throw from The Range which I have draped over the sides. It's secured by the sides of the cage.

Underneath I've got old towels (just 2 layers) and then puppy pads which were £9.99 for 100 from B&M bargains.

Sorry for poor photo but you get the idea hopefully!
image.webp

In our c&c set up, I'm also using fleece but one that is made to the size of the base of the cage. Same stuff underneath. I've not had any incidences of piggies getting under it - the only thing that "escapes" in that set up is a few of the poos. They end up on the puppy pads if I'm lucky or the correx if I'm not so lucky and I then pick them out or sweep them up.

Yes it is ferplast cage with fleece. The fleece is a fleece blanket/throw from The Range which I have draped over the sides. It's secured by the sides of the cage.

Underneath I've got old towels (just 2 layers) and then puppy pads which were £9.99 for 100 from B&M bargains.

Sorry for poor photo but you get the idea hopefully!
View attachment 16154

In our c&c set up, I'm also using fleece but one that is made to the size of the base of the cage. Same stuff underneath. I've not had any incidences of piggies getting under it - the only thing that "escapes" in that set up is a few of the poos. They end up on the puppy pads if I'm lucky or the correx if I'm not so lucky and I then pick them out or sweep them up.
Thanks for the info. Does one puppy pad cover the bottom of the cage it does you need to use a few?

Gorgeous duo :drool: Bet they destroyed that corn in no time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back