Washing machine wash bag

Black piggies

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone recommend a specific "horse bag" to put the piggy's cage liners and blankets in, for the washing machine?

I had one a while ago, but didn't feel it was big enough or that things got clean using it, unless I put very little in it.

I have this one for years. It’s not “huge” but It fits a 6x3 C&C liner plus a handful of smaller ones. Any larger and my washing machine would probably struggle with the wet weight.

Horsewear Wash Bag, Filters Horse Hair and Protects Washing Machines, Jumbo Size, Orange : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

there are also cheaper slightly smaller options like this one which I haven’t tried. Cute design though.
olyee Pet Laundry Bag 70 * 80cm for Washing Machine Petwear Wash Bag, Keep Your Washing Machine Free from Hair-Ideal for Dogs,Cats,Hamsters,Horses's Towels,Blankets,Toys(Purple) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

Thanks for the suggestions. I've gone for the cute design one, which I might regret 🤦🏼‍♀️ Was too tempting. Will post how I get on with it.

Back