Washing Fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.
No non bio washing powder and vinegar. But I put some big fleeces in and I should have put more vinegar in.

I have sooo much fleece now. still waiting formthe guinea pigs! cant wait to try the vinegar at 69 degrees trick.

ive so many fleece items eg,cozies,liners,tunnels,that i need a eureka moment on how to dehoard ! they are too good a condition to throw out,but ive way too much !:lol:

@eileen you could consider asking local rescues if they would like them donated?

ive so many fleece items eg,cozies,liners,tunnels,that i need a eureka moment on how to dehoard ! they are too good a condition to throw out,but ive way too much !:lol:
Sell some to me! I need more! :nod:

I need more fleece...piddle pads would be good but I have no idea where to get piddle pads from. Or have I just invented that name? It's to go under the hay tray so they can wee on it and I can change it rather than that part of the fleece simply being dampish all of the time.

I think I need to change the fleece twice a week otherwise rather than just once...

I have 2x2 and 2x1 c and c liners to put in the high traffic areas and change as neccesary,to not have wash big liner more than once a week.

i was excited to find a massive tub of white vinegar for a few pounds .......... SADDO :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back