Washing fleece liners?

Potato_Lover

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have read that you should try to use a detergent for sensitive skin to wash the fleece cage liners. I have been unable to find sensitive detergent so am I okay to use a normal non-bio detergent so long as it doesn't smell all perfumey and flowery?

I think that's what many people do. Because I'm sensitive to perfume myself, I don't use the perfumed non bio liquid, I use the fragrance free, ecover fragrance free or surcare. Buying huge bottles and not using too much in the machine, seems to be as economical.

Not sure if you have it in the UK, but I use All Free and Clear detergent pods. It's free of any dyes and perfumes. I add a splash of vinegar to the load.

Not sure if you have it in the UK, but I use All Free and Clear detergent pods. It's free of any dyes and perfumes. I add a splash of vinegar to the load.

I don't think we do get that particular one but after a quick search there's lots that are similar.

We use coop non-bio liquid. It's cruelty free and contains no animal products, it is lightly scented but we use a small amount, rinse with vinegar and run an extra rinse cycle on the washer. One of our skinny pigs has temperamental skin and it works fine for her.

Back