Wash, Cut And Blowdry Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My long haired piggies would like to hire you to do their hair. Something about looking like they've been attacked by a lawnmower after I've done it...

She's absolutely stunning!

I'm sure it isnt that bad :P

that IS very neat! Nice and comfy for her, and still looks beautiful :)
Does she keep nice and still for you?

She sits perfectly! On a puppy pad on the toilet lid lol. Easier to hoover up the hair in the bathroom! She then sits up against my tummy and lets me trim underneath. To think she used to be scared of being handled!

How does the white keep so pristine!

Its her back end that gets it with the pee travelling up but now because she gets a bath and a hair cut once a month, it doesnt get a chance to get all urine at the back so she stays perfectly white! Its normally around 6 weeks after her groom that the hair gets long enough to catch all the wee so i just keep on top of it.

I'm glad she isnt like crunchie since shes white.. Crunchies short haired and also needs monthly baths as she gets very smelly! I dunno what she does but is stinking by a month in.. Whereas fudgey who lives with her, never smells!

awh cute, sweet and stunning girl x shes so neat and tidy x Take her to the best and neatest looking piggie I'm sure she will win :tu: :yahoo:Well I'm sure every piggie here will win x But shes so tidy and neat :tu: when i first saw her cut i was like :yikes: OMG shes so stunning xx Its odd i know but its true x
xhugs to you and your piggie or piggiesx :hug:

:D Aaaww,Mallow, you are beeeeeeutiful!
Does she let you cut between her front legs? My Bonnie won't let me trim around her front legs.

:D Aaaww,Mallow, you are beeeeeeutiful!
Does she let you cut between her front legs? My Bonnie won't let me trim around her front legs.
That is her trickiest area. I also trim thid bit when i sit her on my lap with her back against my tummy. I cover her leg with my hand so i can trim round it without any accidents!

:D If I go anywhere near Bonnie's front legs with scissors or fingers, she tries to bite me!

Also this is a kitchen scissors job.. My good scissors (actually surgical scissors from my old job at the vet hospital!) ar now ruined as i tried to sharpen them but made them worse!
I cut my own bichon dogs coat to, use scissors for head, legs and tail and clippers for body.. Her last cut wasnt very good as i had to use kitchen scissors then too!

image.webp

I see you have been to the piggy salon! :love:

That's so neat,I once cut the dogs face hair so he looked neat for the groomers :whistle: She took one look at him and made me promise I would never go near his hair with scissors again :eek:

My two fluffies that look like mallow have to have the bum fur trimmed a bit shorter than it looks in your photo, otherwise the white fur changes colour quite quickly! WOuld like to have your hair dressing skills on the sides though, mine never look as neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back