Warning-filldesticks & babies

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

One of my 2week old babies likes to climb on top of her fiddle sticks house - & I saw her get her little foot stuck in one of the gaps between the sticks. She's absolutely fine - but I thought I'd make people aware of this.

luckily mine hasnt tried to climb up ( Sparkle) but I'm dreading it,we're gonna have to nail the gap together somehow

my little 7 weeks old feet are hopefully too big but willc ertainly check it out as I have 3 of the fiddle stix in with them, one each, thanks for the warning

mine have huge gaps in them,I'm gonna have to take them out and nail them back together or something
( the sticks not the pigs ,lol)

Lol!
Its one big bit of wire so nailing could be quite a difficult job. The fiddle sticks that they had has quite wonky individual sticks, so could maybe try to get the sticks off the wire & sort out the sticks so that they lay together better & re thread them.

hils78 said:
Lol!
Its one big bit of wire so nailing could be quite a difficult job. The fiddle sticks that they had has quite wonky individual sticks, so could maybe try to get the sticks off the wire & sort out the sticks so that they lay together better & re thread them.

yup i thought that last night when i looked at them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back