Wannabe Piggy Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinealover86

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi everyone I'm currently doing research on getting 2 boars I'm reading up on them and will value all the info on this site like gold lol i used to keep guinea pigs as a child then i kept some 10yrs ago i had 8 sows in a huge indoor hutch with a home made run built on but sadly they all got very ill and past away within a year i carnt rem why i wont say were i got them from but ill be going to a reputal breeder this time that experence put me off looking after piggys as i was scared of a re run

So my 1st question is what size cage for 2 boars I'm looking at getting the 119L x 58W x 61H or should i get a bigger one like the 142L or the 162L

I have read the cage size section but id still value your views (plus i suck at math lol)

Thanks in advance

The bigger the better when it comes to cages. The pigs will appreciate more space.

I looked at thread on here and think I'm gonna opt for the biggest c&c cage i can fit in my space even if i have to move the tv lol

Hello and welcome. With boars it really is the bigger the better in terms of space.
Would you considering adopting a pair of already bonded boars? In the West Midlands you have RSPCA Walsall, Coseley GPR and the Potteries GPR all within easy distance. By adopting a pair of piggies they will have been properly sexed, health checked by a vet and will be properly bonded as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back