• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Waited too long for his toofie trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I'm furious and disgusted with myself.
I was told to wait 4 weeks this time for Duke's toofie trim i shouldn't have >:(
His molars were crossed over and he's got an ulcer :'( :'( :'(
The little darling heart never once complained or anything, no usual signs of toofies bothering him :-\ :-\
I feel so horrible to have done this too him 98) 98) 98) 98)
I've told Brendan i'll be back in 3 weeks O0

its not your ault glynis, if the vet said 4 weeks, you were just following the vets advice. you couldnt have known if he wasnt showing more symptoms! dont beat yoursel up about it :-* O0

oh Hun, it's not your fault, you as always were doing your best for the little man, :-* :-* :-* for Dukey and big cuddles for you.

{{{{{{{{{{ big hugs }}}}}}}}}} for you and Duke. :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten:

Glynis, everyone knows you do everything you can for Duke, please don't punish yourself, the vet gave you advice.
Take care. :-* :-* :-* :smitten:

awww, i agree with everything said above, if he wasnt showing any signs of discomfort you werent to know hun! you were just doing what the vet told you..

give duke a cuddle from me :smitten:

Don't worry about Glynis
You are wonderful anyways x
Like you said little 'un didn't complain just give him lots of love and hugs
Ron x

don't worry now hun it all sorted and you still have your little man(give the brave little solider a kiss for me) as everyone said you took the vets advice,

your such a cool piggy mum don't beat yourself up over it

Don't worry Glynis. I'm sure Duke knows that you always do your best for him! If he didnt show any signs of discomfort, you couldn't have known. You did as the vet asked you to do, beleiving it to be the best thing to do, and therefore it is the vets fault, not yours!

Aw Glynis dont blame yourself, you only did what you were told. Duke knows it wasnt your fault and he's ok now. Dont worry xxxxxxxxxx

Ditto what everyone else has said Glynis, you are the best piggy mum ever, so please don't beat yourself up. Sending hugs to you and Duke. :smitten:

Hugs Glynis :smitten: :smitten:
You werent to know. Can you get hold of any neem toothpaste from gorgeous guineas? If not, PM me and I can help out there. It is good for ulcers caused by toothy probs.....get better soon Duke :-*

It must be horrible not being able to get GG and PP products! :o Poor Glynis! We'll post them to you!

(((((((((big higs)))))))))) Glynis and Duke you did nothing wrong, took your vets advice I am sure you always do your best fot him you sound ilke a great piggy Mum

Thankyou all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: once again support of lovely people like you all, helps enormously :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

But this is not the first time either :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ i should just not listen to what i'm told LOL usually i don't ::) ::) stupid me thought yeah he'll be fine 98) 98) 98)

Update today, saturday he's doing ok, eating most foods and trying like heck to munch up even his pellets so that real good O0
He'll have a fat head when i tell him so many people asked after him ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glynis, if you need any of that neem toothpaste stuff from GG, let me know. I am more than willing to post some to you!

I think the problem Glynis has had before is that these type of products or medicines are confiscated by customs as not allowed so they need to be disguised as something else!

Not allowed? Why? Thats crazy! Oh, well, if theres any other way I can help please let me know!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))) to glynis and dukey....see you have to be a bad girl sometimes and not listen to advice >:D >:D ;D ;D

Glad hes okay....

If someone posts you something....and customs find it and tak it, do you in trouble?

Not sure I think they just confiscate it :-\ I remember a while back reading that Nikki had sent Glynis something...metacam maybe? but said on the customs declaration form that it was babies booties ;D

Howdy all

Yes Niki sent me booties ;) i think it was actually Snoopy that wrote it O0 it was the probiotics for Duke :smitten:
and Lucinda sent Duke some food but they confiscated it >:( >:( >:( >:(

Customs are real weird these days, they're so scared of what could be in a package :-\ :-\ that's what terrorism does to you :'( >:( >:( >:(

Thanks everyone for the lovely kind wishes for Duke he appreciates them hugely :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back