• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

vets in liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ebony+holly pig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ebony+holly pig

Could anyone who is from liverpool (norris green) area, please tell me of a good vet. :)

Emma will more than likely advise you her vet seems excellent, I think her one is in Fazakerley.

I'm in the South of the City and my vet is in Gateacre, quite a way from Norris Green. :)

Adams vets in fazakerley :) its in the yellow pages for the number or i could pm you. They've been great so far but ive never had any have surgery there *touch wood* so i wouldnt say fantastic until i'd had experience with different things there but they seem good :) x

Thanks for that i will look them up now and phone them on Monday,it's nothing serious just wanted to register with one asap,the only place i thought was round here was the pdsa so i took mine there but didn't really feel comfortable with there knowledge on gp's, so thank you so very much O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back