VetBed Or ProFleece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I like the sound of both of these but was wondering which one is the best or what the main differences are?

x :)

I've never tried either but Profleece looks just as good as vetbed and is cheaper too :) Lots of people use profleece and are happy with it. :D

Am using profleece for first time,give us a couple of days,will let you know,they seem to love it at mo,just wondering about cleaning at mo.

Ive had both and there's no difference except profleece is much cheaper and comes in more colours :) x

Is there any particular website that is good for buying this stuff from? Is profleece like a brand name or do lots of different people make profleece? If you know what I'm waffling on about! 98)

x

Just to say have used profleece for 1 day and night with 2 babies in a Nero 3,loved the way all the poos and hay came off easily into a dustbin bag,I sprayed the wee area{all up 1 corner},and let it dry out on the line ,I then lined the cage with newspaper and put the fleece back in.The piggies love it and are sooo cosy,they have a cuddle cup but are preferring to lay directly on the fleece.Next test will be its first wash,will update then,think I will buy another piece anyway,so one on and one in the wash ;Dsx

Can anyone tell me how quickly the profleece dries?

We don't have a tumble dryer, so it would be a case of hanging it on a drying rack. I'm a little worried that bearing in mind how thick it looks on that link, it might take an age to dry!

Thank you to anyone who can help!

I have my buns on it, they love it, soaks up urine nicely and hides the smell. I wash mine in a bowl and let it dry for a couple of days on the line.

midlandsfairy said:
Can anyone tell me how quickly the profleece dries?

We don't have a tumble dryer, so it would be a case of hanging it on a drying rack. I'm a little worried that bearing in mind how thick it looks on that link, it might take an age to dry!

Thank you to anyone who can help!

We use Profleece and love it. We wash it on a 50 degree wash and it comes out feeling almost dry, we just hang it over the backs of kitchen chairs rather than tumbledry and it's usually dry within 2 days, probably much sooner.

If its warm and you wash it in the morning and leave it on the line it can dry within the day :) But in winter radiators are good!

I have just ordered some and should be arriving anyday

Found an old pillowcase towash it in too,when it needs it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back