Vetbed or pro-fleece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahp

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello! Haven't been on here for a while...

I have three boys who live inside in my living room (2 in one cage and 1 in a other). Until now I've always used newspaper, shredded newspaper and hay but I'd like to try them on fleece. I've read on here about Vetbed and more recently Pro-fleece but don't know which to go for! I know Vetbed is more expensive... so is it worth the extra money or not?

Sarah x

I have both, and they are exactly the same. I'd even say profleece is better because it comes in a choice of pretty colours! The dark green is good, you cant see the poops!

Hi Sarah,
Vetbed and Profleece both work in the same way so the only difference between them is the price, Vetbed is alot more expensive and in my opinion not worth the extra money when profleece does the same job just as well. O0
Plus it comes in more colours like pink and purple!
Lisa x

I have previously used Vet bed which is great. I bought some "Budget vetbed" at my pet supplies trade warehouse for 99p for a 26x20inch piece, turns out it's proper profleece, I bought a few and went back for more but funnily enough they had all sold out.

Thank you!

Look like they shall be getting some Pro-fleece for Christmas (although I guess it'll be later as I've left it a bit late now)

Not sure about the pink and purple though... think I shall have to buy them something in a more masculine colour! ;D

I prefer the charcoal colour as it looks cleaner for longer. I have white vet bed and all the poo's stand out a mile.

I have been using profleece for the past couple of months and it has been fantastic.
I bought it in the charcoal colour as it doesn't show up any poo's.

I also have it in charcoal colour with little light gray paw prints on it and it does hide poops well. Looks great with my boys pink igloos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back