• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

vet visit

• Thread starter Thread starter tawny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

i took my one eyed pig back to the vets on Friday and am glad to say got the all clear. have to keep an eye on it's (no pun meant ;D) it's eye was sealed but has now slightly opened, so have to be careful it doesn't get infected.

i thought this baby was a girl and was gonna call it shaylea but then realised at two weeks it was a boy 98). so have decided to call it kalen (which means warrior) think this little chap deserves a name like that.

born with one eye, gets uri at 2 weeks and now 3 weeks has the all clear, so i think he is a little warrior ;)

will get some photo's soon just been so stressed and busy haven't taken any since jan when i got gemma and evie and since then i have had about 7 rescue piggies 2 of which gave me 5 lovely babies. :) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Great knews about Kalen cant wait to see the photos!

Great news and an appropriate name Kalen for a warrior pig Nelson would have been appropriate as well for obvious reasons ;)

Awww glad Kalen (love the name and the meaning, suits him) has got the all clear. :)

That's wonderful, i'm so so glad for you both O0
Kalen is a strong name and this little fella deserves that name O0 What a little trooper :-*
Hello KALEN :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back