• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Vet questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will be taking diggers to the vets this week when my fav vet is in as she knows her stuff, but if they say its going to cost loads can I leave before they start? TBH I would rather get on a train some where to some one who is good with piggies and doesnt charge a ridiculous amount this particular vet does but I stay because she is good.

If I was to ring around a few vets to get prices on dentistry what is a reasonable price and what is ridiculous?

I'm sure there's a list that you can refer to for vets / rodentologists... go hunt and see if there's one in your area O0
Good luck love, give Diggers a big kiss from me :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I would ask if they do molars without anaesthetic rather than the cost. I pay a lot for my vet bills but I am happy with my vet. Where are you?

Bristol, and its all expensive here ::) the last time I went they gave tilly ivomec injection and made her bleed and wheek loudly :'( :'( :'(
My ususal vet wasnt there :(

Can you get to Reading or Maidenhead? Just make sure Jenny (Reading) or James (Maidenhead) is the one you see :) Mine have Ivomec orally with no problems, though I've had a couple that have needed injections to get it working quicker ::)

Hi Dazie,

Did you get Diggers a good vet?

My vet does a fair bit of rabbit dentistry, but I don't know if he's any good (as I know nothing about it), and I'm not sure about prices. He is a nice man though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back