Vet Bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I noticed tonight that P@H have vet bed for £21.99 but I'm not sure on the size, has anyone else seen it or bought it? I bought more fleece blankets today and Eccles god love him he melts my heart, he managed to gather all the fleece together and hide under it. I've adjusted it since so he cant to that by trapping it in the cage bars!

Thanks in advance,

Louise
x

I only ever buy my vets bed from ebay or the Kennels that have the pedigree breeders collection point.
The last lot I bought off ebay was £47 for 5 meters

Hi louise, that vetbed would probably fit a nero 3, but thats without a spare for washes, the one i baught when i had the nero 3 was £50 :o from P@H, you're better going for profleece O0 aw bless little Eccles :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Graham,

I'm looking at it as a long term investment now all pigs are indoors. Peter said they will be back outdoors in the summer...er...no! :D I'm hoping to get some vet bed after my birthday in Feb, it seems very worthwhile! :)

Emma, thanks yeah I forgot about shrinkage. I'm loving fleece though, no smell at all. I am changing daily and I have to be up at 5am to do all the cages but its so much fun, mum thinks I'm off my rocker she calls me Mrs Noah! Nutcase!

Yes i thought of it as a long term investment, it cost me £95 to fit a 7x4 C&C with 2 upper levels at 1x3 and 1x2 and 2 ramps, that was with spares too, everything seems more organised now i have a system going lol! x

I :smitten: Vetbed! Deffo an investment! I got mine on ebay. It was quite expensive. I'm going to go for profleece next time. Its exactly the same exept cheaper and comes in pretty colours!

Wow! I'll be investigating that link later on! At the moment I'm still using wood shavings and newspaper and it's driving me round the bend!

I hate woodshavings! They are expensive and dusty and end up all over my carpet!

Vet bed can be expensive, but it pays for itself over and over because you dont have the weekly expense of woodshavings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back