• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

verry worried

• Thread starter Thread starter suzysue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suzysue

Hi I am new here but I am very worried one of my piggies have white thick fluid coming from his side, what could this be? I will bring him to the vet but in the mean time is there any ideas?

An abcess maybe? Its hard to tell from what you've said

Please... get it checked out at the vets as soon as possible thats my advice O0

Could be an absess, does he have a lump?

Good luck at the vets,

Louise

I have an appointment for tomorrow, my immediate thought was an abcess, he is quite perky and his brother is fine, I got an awful shock though because he was fine yesterday.

Hi I rang the vet again and told him I am really worried so he is going to take him tonight. I will fill ye in later. Thanks for the help. OH by the way "hi I am Suzy and I have 2 piggies! their names are sizzels and sausage(name by 4 year old)" Sorry I didnt introduce myself earlier

Hi Suzy. Good luck at the vets. Hope it goes ok. Anne.

Thats great, hope all turns out ok. Your vet sounds great! Ih welcome to the forum by the way! :)

Hugs,

Louise

Aww... I forgot to welcome you Suzy - sorry! Hope you enjoy the forum!

*waving* Hello Sizzles and Sausage! ;D ;D ;D ;D Great names! Cant wait to see some pic's! :D

Good luck at the vets - let us know how you get on! O0

Helen x

hi Suzy, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! O0

Hope your piggys feeling better soon x :-*

Hi all, I am back from the vet he is such a lovely man, anyway, poor piggy was bitten by his brother probably yesterday I didnt notice because his fur covered it, it was very deep and full of yeuck! cant say the P word, I have to wash is out twice a day and bring him back to the vet in 3 days. He will be fine.
Thanks again for the kind words.

aww poor little fella! :smitten: :smitten: well done for taking him to the vets. O0 i'm sure he'll be fine. :) welcome to the forum suzy, it's really helpful on here and i hope you enjoy being on here. :) loving the names by the way, hope to see some piccies soon! Please :D
hope piggie gets better soon, sending love hugs and gentle kisses to you and him. (is it sizzles or sausage that is unwell) let us know how you get on. we're all here if you need any help at all. O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh poor little guy, glad it wasn't anything too serious. Love to see some pics! :D

Are you going to seperate the pigs or just keep an eye on them?

Louise
:)

yeah, are they really badly fighting, or was it just a one off bite. i would keep an eye on them love :)

hi and welcome to the forum, prepare to get addicted,
glad your piggie is fine, you might have to keep a close eye on them to make sure they don't hurt eachother again. x if they keep fighting they may have to be seperated. good luck

This was the first time it has happend sizzels is bigger than sausage but always treats him well. Sausage was fantastic at the vets he didnt wriggle too much, the only thing is you can only insure cats and dogs in Ireland so it can get very expensive. Today cost €46 and will probably be the same on Thursday.

Glad to hear piggy will be ok. :). I hope the bite from his brother was a one off. Good luck and keep us updated. :smitten:

oh good, glad to hear it was a one off, great! O0 i know what you mean about the bills, but you've gotta do it, for you're piggies health haven't you hun. O0 there's no way round it, you just have to grin and bear it. :)

You have to look after them they are really good pets, we are a house of 2 parents 2 boys 2 dogs and 2 piggies! I think we shall leave it there for a while ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back