• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

UTI's any suggestions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Giddy da Guinea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giddy da Guinea

[cntr][colorlimgrn][siz7]Hi... my two boys hav UTI's. W ar tol its bst to lt it pass naturally, an such an such by vts, as it happns to vryon, Guina pigs, Popl, ats, ct. ct.! [/siz]
[siz7][colorlimgrn]BUT, if anyon out thr has anything to slow th procss an to rliv it, or ANYTHING, plas tll m! (That isn't ovr pric!) ;)[/siz][/cntr][colorr][siz5]Thanks, yours truly Tssa[/siz]..[colorr].

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your guineas off any foods that contain colourings first off, even eec permitted ones. Any infection (which is what a UTI is) should be treated with antibiotics and probiotics- Septrin is the better one in this case.

As for overpriced then if you're not willing to pay don't keep the animal- I don't mean to be harsh but would you get a car if you couldn't afford the fuel/maintanence etc?

Cats and dogs suffer from these too because of the additives in pet foods.

okay then... So, do u mean no greens? or by colourings, do u mean supplements from the pet shops?

By colourings I mean the E numbers in dry foods :) Guins need greens for their Vit C. Does the dry food have coloured biscuits in?

Yes, i know what you mean by over priced lol... its just that, our money isnt the best lately for vet, and mums not an animal person.... ... and vets are so dam expensive, they r getting rediculous, some of the just give random antibiotics and dont no what they r for...

well, no. but we bought a new packet, and it does, but thats for when this one runs out... so, no, our food doesnt have any colourings :)

i know, i know.... mum bought it! i told her to go to PetSTock pet shop, but she went to, "THE SUPERMAKRKET!?" :'(

GREAY NEWS!:
Mum is ringing the place we got them as we speek :D

NEWSS! MUMS TAKING ME DOWN TOMORROW TO GET UTI WATER SOLUTION THAT WILL RELIVE THEIR SIMPTOMS!

Hey could a mod please delete this thread for me?
THANKS TESSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back