Us girls modeling and a new treat, YUMMY!

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GPQ

Yesterday Mammy went to Pets at Home and bought us a new treat, a Parsley Bell. Well I, Kanika loved it so did my other friends, Loba, Fred, Lily-Pad, Lowri and Nina. Here are some pictures of us enjoying it...

Me, Loba and Fred
000_4738.jpg

Me, Lowri, Loba and Fred
000_4739.jpg

Loba to a special liking to it...
Loba29.jpg

Loba30.jpg

Here we are modeling...

Loba...
Loba33.jpg

Lily-Pad...
Lily-Pad50.jpg

Lily-Pad51.jpg

Lowri(Aunty Vi will like this one)...
Lowri08.jpg

Nina...
Nina42.jpg

Fred...
Fred27.jpg

Myself...
Kanika49.jpg

All together now...
000_4769.jpg

I hope you like them.
Mammy said she will take some snaps of the other piggies later on today and share them.

Take care
Little Naked Critter aka Kanika xx

awww so cute, kanika is gr8. and the parsley bell looks gr8 too might have to get my boy one :)

Nope the bell is still very much alive, I have put it in with the boars to see if they like it and I will get them it next time.
I though for £2.49 its a great treat and they seem happy munching away.

Emma x

You must have miracle pigs to get them to line up like that...there is a glass cage right? ;D

Lovely, wish my pigs would line up like that usually I get Sunshine facing frontwards and Twinkle facing backwards! :D

Thanks for sharing them, sooo cute! :D

Louise
x

gp-d said:
You must have miracle pigs to get them to line up like that...there is a glass cage right? ;D

LOL, everyone is always shocked at my line ups, I promise I dont glue them down, put anything on them or pop them in glass cages, they are well trainned...
lineup22.jpg

000_449501.jpg

Emma x

Stunning piggies.
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwwww they're all so gorgeous :smitten: :-*

I think I'm gunna get one of those bell things for the piggies seeing as yours loved it :P

They are all so cute, can i ask why 1 doesn't have any fur, i haven't seen that before.

jnenbnb said:
She's called a skinny, and you can get hairless piggies called baldwins x

Gona be a real apin in the but now, but they are both hairless breeds of pigs. ;D

Great photos! I'm so envious how you've got them lined up, I've only got two pigs and I can never get a photo of such well-behaved piggies! I always get bums or blanks (pigs escaping the frame!)!

Your pigs are lovely, what a lot of lovely Satins you have! Though I especially like Lily-Pad; what a pretty name too. :smitten:

They are great piccies stunning piggies you have there and sure of a mix too :smitten:

Saw this post yesterday and got my girls a parsley bell today they love it. Pets at home have got some really nice things in at the moment for them. Love the pics Kanika looks gorgeous in the middle of all the rest. All beautiful piggies cant believe how they all line up for you. :) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back