STA70306.jpg

STA70308.jpg

STA70307.jpg

STA70303.jpg

STA70301.jpg

STA70296.jpg

STA70287.jpg

STA70294.jpg

Caramel & No name last 2 in new home with 2 new mates !
SnowballCreamPuffThunderandPeanut.jpg

Squeak and Brownie
NutmegandSqueak2.jpg

All gorgeous! I especially like the second pic! I want a pig like that!

Louise
x

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
All gorgeous! I especially like the second pic! I want a pig like that!

Louise
x
Ahh hes lovely and rumbles alot :D His names Rasta Man and hes a golden agouti :smitten:

Thanks, I didn't know the name of them! It's just the brown one to me! :D

Peruvian! Lovely Also like the white one with the blonde bits...God, I'm sorry I really need to learn the proper names for them 98)

Louise
x

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Peruvian! Lovely Also like the white one with the blonde bits...God, I'm sorry I really need to learn the proper names for them 98)

Louise
x
white one with blonde bits.... ummm do you mean the other sow next to the peruvian ? If so then i dont think she has a breed name and i think is just a mixed piggy i bought from a farm when she was younger :D

They're all lovely, but I like the plain black one best. I love black piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

All gorgeous but i love the little black and white one that looks like a badger! He/she is really cute :) x

gorgeous, all of them. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

jnenbnb said:
All gorgeous but i love the little black and white one that looks like a badger! He/she is really cute :) x
Hi if your on about the first black and white big boar his names Badger ;D The second one is Blaze :smitten:

I think i meant blaze lol, the one who looks like he's got a little brown ear maybe? They're all gorgeous though! Are you keeping them all? x

jnenbnb said:
I think i meant blaze lol, the one who looks like he's got a little brown ear maybe? They're all gorgeous though! Are you keeping them all? x
Yeah blaze is cute he has 1 white eye brow too !
STA70906.jpg

I'm keeping all of them but some have gone to new homes already and one is still waiting for a new home the lil golden agouti boar :smitten:

CottonMather said:
I was just thinking that Blaze looks like a badger too ;D He is stunning! :)
;D I know he does ! But i cant name them both Badger ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back