Updated baby piccys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimm

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sooty s babies have grown so much in the past few weeks and have turned into right little characters

1st baby - currently named teddy, she has a wavy coat for some reason its a little odd as her sisters and mom are smooth coated
babies019.jpg

babies015.jpg

2nd baby - Currently baby bella lol cos she looks like my adult lilac piggy
babies013.jpg

3rd baby - named mini as shes the smallest of the lot
babies006.jpg

And the proud mom
babies023.jpg

:smitten:

AWWW they are so cute , teddy is sooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aww gorgeous, wavy coat, does that mean they have a certain breed in them? I love Mini she reminds me of my Flora. Such a sweet little face! :smitten:
Are you keeping them all?

Louise
x

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
OH Bless congrats they are absolutely beautiful, so so sweet,....in fact can i have them back now i've changed my mind.
No honestly thats great and sooty does look like the proud mom she so greatly deserves!
Thanks for keeping me posted. They are brill O0
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: just gorgeous, ooo you're soooo lucky :smitten: What a clever little mummy :smitten:

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
and MINI PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

beautiful babies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Teddy is a rex piggy - mum and dad will be carriers of the rex gene (which is recessive, so they don't show it), meaning that there's a 25% chance of their babies being a rex :) you can tell by those gorgeous curly whiskers! :D

I want Mini too. They are all very cute though, espescially their gorgeous mummy.
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwwwwwwww teddy (the rex) is ggooorgeous (well they all are) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Parents can be carriers for breeds and characteristics without showing it themselves O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: Soo sweet and gorg colours and variations love the slate baby :smitten:

Hi its a slate my baby is a lilac and looks nothing like that baby :-\

I had a feeling teddy may be a rex and I'm happy now i know she is, I've never had a rex piggie but they always look so cute.

I think bella is a lilac as she looks the same as my lilac sow, its just that she has some white mixed in the lilac at places. Out of all of them teddy is the loudest wheeker you only have to touch a bag to get her going.

Maybe because you think your other 'lilac' is a lilac ;D But there slates ;D I have a lilac look in photo galelry and look for sheylanars baby :D

My Other lilac is a lilac, ive seen your baby and she looks the same colour. Also she came from a friend who is a show breeder and she told me she was lilac

Oh right ok :) But i was just saying that I'm getting a slate which someone said is a lilac but isnt and that it looks exactly the same as yours without any other colour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back