Up To Here With Piggy Work!

Flamestriker

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes, I'm in the middle of it. Currently waiting for F10 to do its thing in the second half of the cage. Then a quick sweep of the floor...and then bath time for 8 pigs!

Yeh Il be bathing for hours. Anti fungal shampoo. I'm leaving the nail clipping until tomorrow as the pigs will already be stressed with the bath.

Then a vacuum of the floor, wipe everything down with F10, and moping the floor with F10. The piggy room as well as the main bedroom.

I want to clean the living room but the OH has stacked wood in it in preparation of starting the cabin base. I will clean around them. Oh, then clean the fridge and bathroom.

And to think that I have taken a day off work to do all of this!

Sigh. I must have lost my marbles...

:( it feels like never ending at times doesn't it! Wish there was a fast forward button for you to speed it all up. Maybe plié lots of cash into cloning yourself.... I have thought about this a few times but knowing my luck, my clone would turn out to be the ambitious one and bog off and I'd still be doing or the graft :))

This is the last room wash, so to speak. I'm out of the acute stage of ringworm but I want to make sure that there are no lurking spores anywhere. The herd are clear and I want to keep it that way

I think il be in bed by 6!

Guh, I feeeeeeel you. I swear, every moment I have at home is spent on piggy care at the moment. It's exhausting, body and mind.

If you find the light at the end of the tunnel, can you point me in that direction to?

Sending you hugs, you've had a hard time of it lately. I've got everything crossed that you've won the battle.

Thanks everyone

Currently taking a 10min break. Just got back from shopping. Ugh. Tescos sure have a selection of puddings for Christmas. I don't like anything with alcohol in it...

Piggies bathed and fluffy. Greens scattered and piggies currently doing their hoovering impressions. They were great during bath time, love them, and they hate the water! Nails need trimming so I will do that tomorrow.

Waiting for the half of the piggy room to completely dry before I can shift things over and F10 the other half. I think I will do the bedroom next. Il probably be working until mdnight tonight as I still haven't cleaned the bathroom or the fridge! And I have to start tea at 3.30!

Back