Unconventional hutch size!

• Thread starter Thread starter lesley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lesley

I bought a fab Lazybones hutch and under run for my piggies but turns out it's not a conventional size. I wanted to buy a hutch hugger /cover but no dimensions fit! My hutch is 115 wide 55 deep by 116 high! Am gutted cos we have no room for a shed or garage and I'm really worried about the coming cold weather! Can't bring them in so don't know what to do! A taurpaulin and duvet etc but it wouldnt protect the front! Beginning to investigate making one myself! Any ideas Lesley Wanted more than heatpads!

Someone on ebay sells hutch huggers made to size. If I can find them, I'll post a link!

I would have a go at making one yourself, my hubby did a great job on one of my cages a few years back and he used bungees to secure the bottom so it didnt flap about and it stayed nice and tight :)

Hi,

Yes there were some others on ebay and they are blue and they had the silver thermal stuff attached looked just as good as the Scratch & Newton ones but I can't seem to find them on ebay now they made them to fit and they looked brill as it had a clear plastic front as well for the daytime with the ventilation.

Thanks for the link...I'm not sure about the green one as it appears you have to have it rolled up by day and down by night, so not sure about protecting from rain etc in the daytime. Do you think it would be ok ventilation wise at night? The blue one sounded fab, but I can't find it on ebay or elsewhere. Forgot to add my bed area is on the left as you look at the hutch....most covers seem to be the other way around, despite the fact that most hutches aren't! Lesley 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back