Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

as some of you know the vets couldn't help me with their sexes..... one vet told me the blk/wht one was female, another vet sed it was male............ any clues

the bottom ones a male i think but it does look female ,I'm not sure :-\and the one above it female,as for the other ive no clue,its a bit like one of ours,we went with it being a she in the end

Sehnsucht said:
the bottom ones a male i think but it does look female ,I'm not sure :-\and the one above it female,as for the other ive no clue,its a bit like one of ours,we went with it being a she in the end

Yeah I was thinking maybe girl, girl, boy but don't take my word for it :P Just judging by pics I've seen before ;)

i can't make my mind up ::) the bottom one is confusing me. i keep pressing but can't seem to get anything to pop out :embarassed:

I have to agree with what the others have said. Top pics (black) girl, middle pic (white) girl and bottom pic (black & tan) looks more like a boy. How old are the bubs now Tawny? By a couple of weeks of age I have definitely been able to get "man parts" to pop out of little boars in the past. ;) What a dilemma for you! Good luck.

they were three weeks yesterday. would it look like a formed willy at this young age? i sound stupid but i'm not seing a willy

White is definitely a girl. As for the other two, those may be twinkies but I'm not sure. Can you take more pigtures like that, only apply pressure above/around the genitals? That would really help a lot.

Kimmie

The white one is a girl. The top picture looks like a girl but without holding that one and checking in person I am not 100% sure as it could be a boy with a tiny todger and will be hard to sex. Rimmers dad was not well endowed and looked female he had hardly any testicals too he was known as fifi and turned out to be fred. The bottom piggie looks male to me from the picture you have given.

I would say top 2 are girls and bottom one is a boy too.

Whereabouts are you Tawny? Maybe there is someone near you from on here that could have a look at the little ones and sex them for you for certain?

Pumpkinpiggie said:
The top picture looks like a girl but without holding that one and checking in person I am not 100% sure as it could be a boy with a tiny todger and will be hard to sex.
Nearly had a computer covered in tea there!

The top one looks like my first 2 girls did because there is a tiny dot there - you prob need to wait a week for them to grow a bit. The white one is a girl & the bottom looks like a boy to me. Nothing will pop out yet because they are so immature - I wish we could say that about men!!

i hate the thought of one of them being on its own, we thought the last one was a boy, back at the vets in 10days so mayb he will beable to tell. gonna try and get better photo of the brown one tonight, didn't want to keep stressing them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back