Treats For Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine114

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have two 8 week old guinea pigs and I'm wanting to do them a small christmas stocking as my son will be sad if they are left out.

I want to buy them some little treats which they could have occasionally, they already have meadow hay, varied veg twice a day and oxbow cavy performance pellets, but I'd like to get them something as a treat for Xmas.

I've already got a woodlands roll and carrot thing for them, and was looking on Amazon and there are lots of rosewood stuff - is that any good? I'd like to get natural treats so would appreciate any recommendations.

You could buy a bag of a different type of hay like Timothy hay? or you get bags of 'herby harvest' which contain a mix of like hay and dandelion. I have bought my girls a bag of it as part of their Christmas :)

You could also get something for them to chew. Mine have a rush ball I think it's called and a carrot made out of wood/sticks which they enjoy chewing and throwing round and it wasn't expensive

That sounds good, they do love their hay! They like readigrass too which they have a couple of times a week. Where do you get the herby harvest?

I could imagine they would like throwing stuff about! They've got a willow ball that they are just getting the hang of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back