Travel With My Piggie

Fotini Rizou

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am traveling tomorrow with my piggie, I can't leave him with a petsitter cause we don't have petsitters, and I am living with my grandma which is too old, he is an animal that is only used to me,and is scared of all the other humans(especially my grandma) , because he was mistreated in the past. The travel is about 8 hours, and he don't seem to be stressed when he is in the car. Do you think it would be better to buy him an animal blanket from the pet shop, or to put towels? It's not very Cold here anyway. Also I met my piggie to my neighbor piggies, and he seem to be really friendly to ohe of the piggies, he enjoyed his company, even if he is a male he has really good behavior to the other male. But he said I can't give him cause I don't want to seperate him from his family :( i guess it will be really hard for me to adopt another ohe, cause I can't find, and I don't want to buy

As for blankets and towels, I’m sure either would work.

If you are having trouble finding a piggy companion, try adoptapet.com or petfinder.com. I found one of my pigs on adoptapet.com.

Yes I guess blankets are better for the winter.
Well, if I was from UK or USA probably I would use that, but I am from Greece, it won't work :((

As for blankets and towels, I’m sure either would work.

If you are having trouble finding a piggy companion, try adoptapet.com or petfinder.com. I found one of my pigs on adoptapet.com.
Yes, I guess blankets are better for the winter.
Well, if I was for UK or USA probably I would use that, but I am from Greece so it won't work :(

Back