Toys

Fluffy17

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I wanted to get some guinea pig toys and in the meantime i created these but obviously they’re temporary.

First of all I wanted to ask yall if you think what i made is 100% safe for piggies?

And also ask you what toys your piggies love.
I have no idea what to buy. Thank you all in advance

Attachments

• 98D5F366-36D9-42BC-9B7E-D1BEE08FF582.webp
    98D5F366-36D9-42BC-9B7E-D1BEE08FF582.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi, I've found every single toy one bought have been totally ignored and a waste of money 😂

They do love a Hay cube, Willow tunnel and grassy balls (not a euphemism) though. They also love a toilet roll inner filled with hay.

I’d agree with the others.
Hay cubes and carrot cottages are the only commercial things which my piggies are interested in.

Tunnels, hammocks, cushions, paper boxes and paper bags are the favourites here. Also we have hooks and hang their veggies up sometimes. I don't know if they actually enjoy this but it gives them some exercise!

I have found one thing my pigs play with! I bought them this snacky thing:

179BA32F-900A-45BF-94EC-14B26329CCE7.webp
802C7ABE-E470-4C12-BB47-294189E7AB15.webp
After they were finished with the yummy parts, all that was left was the hemp string around it; they are OBSESSED with it! They throw it, drag it around and have the most fun destroying it.

Here’s Lily in the middle of her battle with the string (Lily won).

A69CE115-C31C-45B9-AD77-3034088F49F1.webp
E521354A-6CF7-4E31-AA82-B8F6B4EB629C.webp

Maybe an idea c:

View attachment 222997
View attachment 223000
After they were finished with the yummy parts, all that was left was the hemp string around it; they are OBSESSED with it! They throw it, drag it around and have the most fun destroying it.

View attachment 222998
View attachment 222999

Maybe an idea c:
This looks great. Where is it from, please?

Hi, I've found every single toy one bought have been totally ignored and a waste of money 😂

They do love a Hay cube, Willow tunnel and grassy balls (not a euphemism) though. They also love a toilet roll inner filled with hay.
I’ll definitely try hay cubes thanks ❤️

Tunnels, hammocks, cushions, paper boxes and paper bags are the favourites here. Also we have hooks and hang their veggies up sometimes. I don't know if they actually enjoy this but it gives them some exercise!
What type of hooks? I’ve been trying to hang veggies too but only been using a hemp cord and don’t really know how to hang them properly

View attachment 222997
View attachment 223000

View attachment 222998
View attachment 222999

Maybe an idea c:
Omg lily looks so busy with that cord, love it! Where did u get it 😍

What type of hooks? I’ve been trying to hang veggies too but only been using a hemp cord and don’t really know how to hang them properly
Big metal S hooks, I got a pack off Amazon. We use them for hanging hammocks, hay bags etc., super useful. I just poor them through the veg and hang it on the side of the cage.

Big metal S hooks, I got a pack off Amazon. We use them for hanging hammocks, hay bags etc., super useful. I just poor them through the veg and hang it on the side of the cage.
That’s so clever! Will definitely get these thanks!

I’m from Estonia and bought it from a local shop. If you want to go overseas for the snacky thingy, let me know, I’ll send you the location!😁
Ill try to look gor something similar here in Italy, thank you tho ❤️

Back