Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you could suggest any link to sites that i can get interesting toys and tunnels that your piggies love. i just got my girls yesturday from a rescue centre, so i know they'll be a bit grumpy and nervy. But i am kinda worrying that it might carry on if they're bored.

x

Our little piggy Huxley has a plastic ball with a bell inside - he likes to nose it round his cage and push it through his tunnel, then at 10pm each night he takes both the ball and himself off to bed! Funny little fella! They like their "chubes", those chewable tunnels, but most of all they seem to enjoy playing with hay!

Thank you guys :)
I'll probably be joining you in the addiction then. They're such lovely lil ladys! i just wanna spoil them!
Aw Katiep your huxley sounds like such a sweetie. such a cute little story :) bless!
x

mine like simple things such as toilet rolls filled with hay and treats, mirrors, tubes, teddies, willow balls which sally sells at 60p and i fill them with treats :)
paper bags and carboard boxes are favs too :D

and welcome to the forum :)

Hi

i like the idea of the toilet rolls filled with hay, is the glue on the toilet roll safe for our little ones

Julie
xx

oh I'm called Kelly, and my toilet rolls dont seem to have glue on them :-\ or if they have they havent harmed them so far ;D
also put a few holes in the toilet rolls so that they can pull it out in different places

thank you Kelly, I will try that tomorrow, my little ones seem to love there hay, very good little eaters, and there apple, carrots,

But i will let you know how i get on

thank you again

Julie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back