Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

What toys do piggies like? Is it mainly hiddy holes and tunnels or what?
What does everyone else have?

x

Mine like toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay, cardboard boxes, Tubes, Bendy logs and paper bags. :)

My like cardboard boxes and tunnels, I make my own toys out of boxes and they seem happy with them. It's usually the cheap things that amuse them! :)

Does the cardboard have to be a particular type incase they eat in?!

i give mine the old cereal boxes and they love climbing in and out,, i stuff them with grass and hey aswell

Egg boxes are good fun too, stuffed with veggies O0

egg boxes yes i like that, will give that a try, also i have tubes and some plastic balls that they push around with there nose, i also have a big green little tikes mountain that they climb up and hide in, good fun to watch

Be careful with the plastic balls - sometimes they can choke if they bite a little bit of plastic off. Pampered piggies sell willow balls (I think P@H may do some too) that you can stuff with treats and the willow is edible too - re-usable for a while too. I've bought a loofah ball for Chrimbo but don't know if it'll be a success - hopefully it will.

Tunnels, willow balls, egg boxes, stuffed loo rolls and paper bags are a hit here. O0

paper bags, carboard boxes, shoe boxes, loo rolls stuffed with hay, cuddly toys, mirrors, parsley bell, cheese block thingy and i cant think of anything else. i did buy them a treat ball yesterday but what a waste of money because they dont know how to use it :-\

my pigs love tubes and boxes!
They tear the boxes apart and make little dens behind them. They also love runninng up and down ramps really fast 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back