TOYS

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1169

What toys, hideaways, tubes etc do your piggys have ?

Post pictures of them all here - Id love to see yours :D :D

Well, mine have these :

STA70896.jpg

Wooden bridge
STA70556.jpg

titchplaying.jpg

Tunnel
STA70551.jpg

Wooden house
wigwam.jpg

Wigwam
STA70109.jpg

STA70299.jpg

Dome and straw thingy
STA70961.jpg

Tube and large rock for their claws
femaleshouse.jpg

Dome / igloo house
home.jpg

Home made little tunnel thing
STA70255.jpg

STA70254.jpg

Play toys for outside
1cf7_1.jpg

One of their runs

Only had mine a week, I was going to ask the same question. :) I've just given them a cardboard tube filled with hay and they seem to love it. They have a log tunnel and a wicker ball, which they have half demolished in the week. It's great to get ideas and hints from everyone. :)

Mine have boxes with hay in which they can go in an hide, plantpots (they like to sit in them) , tubes, beds, wooden houses, tents made out of towels and that is about it :D

Mine have hay with food hidden in it to keep them busy, paper bags stuffed with hay, boxes stuffed with hay, plastic house thingies, cardboard tubes, a few cosies/cusions. I wanna get them more soon but havn't had the chance to get to a good shop lately.

i use a plastic washing machine ball and fill it with hay, so it's all sprouting out of the top, mine love nibbling at them and play with
it by throwing it around too, mine never chew the plastic, but if you have a guinea pig who chews, keep an eye on them.
x

tubes, brick, pigloo, wooden house, sticks of wood, mineral blocks, plant pots, wooden bridge thing, willow balls. :smitten: :smitten: i'm gonna get them more, cos i really want to keep their minds active. :smitten:

Mine have Pigloos, chubes and wooden bridges sometimes put a flowerpot in for them too. No pigtures sorry

Just a quick question lol Ive had a new carpet delivered on the roll could i saw this down and let the piggys have it as tunnels?

Yes lizz, you can, its much better to make toys I think :smitten: :smitten:

Humph...my piggies are never impressed with toys. :-\

General rule with them is, if they're not meant to play with it they will..... including the time Nutmeg chewed the front cover of my Bible! :D

I have just receieved some pampered piggies stuff which I ordere on Tuesday and my piggies love them O0 especially the paper bags :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back