Toys and Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya
Has anyone got any great ideas about what types of toys or tubes their little piggies enjoy ie cardboard boxes, pigloos, dangling wood or goodies from hutch ceiling. Gizmo and Tilly have a pretty large cage and run which they always have access to and we have discovered they absolutely love their cat bed and Gizmo plays football with a ball with a bell in it.
Any other ideas? Please share 88)

i asked this question a few days ago. there some sites you can get stuff from that i was recommended:
www.zooplus.co.uk
www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk
and obviously pets at home

I only adopted mine 4 days ago so i dont know much or what the like yet. But i've been putting things in and so far they like:
A paper bag put in the corner filled with hay and covered in hay with food hidden inside it in different places.

The middle of a toiliet roll stuffed with hay and treats along the middle so its a challenge for them and they wont get bored. also i poke holes in it and poke hay in there so it looks more interesting for them.

Thats all ive got so far though. More people will post lots probably but i hope i helped x O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back