• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Top N tipple toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok ive just thought of something weird,in Baileys hutch there was a toy top n tipple,we gave it her and the girls the other day,on sunday the top ( a round bobbly thingy) was attached,yest morning the top had gone ( its made of plastic) and the spikey end was exposed,now what I'm thinking is...did Bailey eat the top and it made her ill and die? we've looked everywhere for it and cant find it ,we took the toy out and are thinking of calling the manufacturer to complain,it cant be proved it was that but the spikey bit sticking out of the top is still dangerous knowing how they popcorn etc
Ive removed all the other top n tipple toys from the other hutches as its now bugging me big time!

http://www.bunnybasics.net/super-bunny-tipntopple-p-485.html?osCsid=7ec0052dfc1a6cb83fa20d51045b8b52

thats the one I'm on about

I would tell the manufacturers and where ever you bought it from - that is rather worrying.....

Yup Ive just gotta find out where it was made as ive thrown the thingy away it was attached to with the manufacturer on,ive got a bad feeling it couldve been that

and a warning to anyone else that has that toy too,be careful of it :(

think I wopuld tell Bunny Basics about it and let them contact the manafacturer, it is very worrying but please dont blame yourself, personally I never have them type of toys in my runs but you was'nt to know

I didnt get them from Bunny Basics,I got them from P@H but a lot of places stock them sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back