• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Too much Calcium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been noticing white powdery pee marks in certain areas of the cage. I beleive it's my sow Buffy because I have noticed it before when I first got her. I wouldn't say that the patches are grainy more like chalky but my main concern is she seems to make a funny sound when she is peeing and I am just concerned that she might be in pain when weeing.

Any ideas? Does any one elses pigs do this?

piggys wee is white anyway it might just be the mark left behind i know if mine go int he hosue on their run its balsar wood florring and that elaves white marks when they pee

Thanks for the quick reply. She has always has cloudy wee but it was the squeking while pooing and peeing which is bothering me more. It is by no means loud but just seems a little odd.

I've checked on the food lists and they only occasionally get parsley (all their other veg is ok) so didn't know if I should be putting the two together?

agree with Michelle :) More so too for my girls :)

The squeaking, maybe she has a touch of cystitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back