Too Hot In Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikha

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Its only feb and the temp in dubai is already 20 -25 and come summers the temp rises upto 49-52C which is just too hot. My little piggies are just 3 months old I'm really worried about them. I read in various sites about summer care but how to keep cold gel bags or frozen bottles etc but when do i start doing that. Till what temp will they be ok. Right now when if i switch on the ac they start cuddling in the corner like they r cold and the ac is only on 25 .
I would also like to know whether putting them in ac for the whole day will be ok or fan will be sufficient because when I'm at home i dont use much ac as our house is kind of cooler .As i work during the day time so i need to be sure that i have made them 100% comfortable before leaving.
Thankyou

Our flooring is of tiles but they dont walk on it they just play on the carpet if i put them on the floor they run back on the carpet like they are scared or something.

All veggies given to them cone from the fridge so everything is cold. But right now they are not eating cucumber they eat one thing for a week and then change to something else next week. They are v v choosy. Its capsicum week right now.
At what temp should i keep the ac for them.
Thanks for the fast reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back